- If you want a mortgage to buy one of our surveyor-valued houses click on the icon below to open the homepage of the VAL FREE® Mortgage Lender of your choice or go to VAL FREE® Home Finance providers to find the contact details for interest-free home finance.
- When you have the lender’s contact details you (the buyer) must tell them you would like a VAL FREE® Mortgage offer and give them the properties address and postcode.
- Or you (the buyer) can chose any other mortgage lender (they won’t be offering VAL FREE® so you will have to pay their valuation fees for the house you want to buy).
- If you need help in finding the right mortgage you can call the Mortgage Advice Bureau on 0800 085 0118 or visit them at https://www.mortgageadvicebureau.com/.
- Our Road Map will show you what happens in real-time if you make an application on line.
- We can not advise you if you should take a VAL FREE® Mortgage or any other financial product. We can only inform you about them. If you need advice you must consult a solicitor, broker or independent financial adviser.