- CHAIN FREE® (Option 1) and CHAIN MENDER® houses are valued on agreed instructions by Chartered Surveyors (Valuation Surveyors) approved by banks and mortgage lenders offering VAL FREE®.
- Our Valuation Surveyors inspection complies with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) guidelines for valuations for Mortgage Purposes (RICS Red Book).
- IMPORTANT POINT: Our Valuation Surveyors report is not a structural survey or condition report.
- If you are a member of the Home Owners Plan™ and have chosen Option 1 your buyers and those of all CHAIN MENDER® houses can obtain a VAL FREE® mortgage or interest-free home finance offer generally within 10 working days with all status checks complete which will speed up the sale of your house as your buyer will have an “offered” mortgage. See: Road Map
- The Estate Agent selling your house will tell your prospective buyer that your house has been pre-valued and that the names of banks offering VAL FREE® can be accessed through www.valfreemortgages.com (they cannot advise your buyer) or through the following links:
VAL FREE® Mortgage lenders
VAL FREE® Home Finance providers
- IMPORTANT POINT: You know a prospective buyer for your house has the finance to proceed.
- We cannot advise you if you should take VAL FREE® or any other financial product. If you need advice you must consult a solicitor, broker or independent financial adviser. See Benefits
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE