Please read the Borrowers Conundrum
- When a CHAIN FREE® and CHAIN MENDER® house is sold with VAL FREE® the buyer has the finance to proceed. See: How it Works
- The estate agent selling a CHAIN FREE® and CHAIN MENDER® RICS Surveyor Valued house will tell the buyer that it can be bought with a VAL FREE® mortgage and direct them to VAL FREE® Mortgage Lenders
- The RICS Surveyors Valuation is not a structural survey or condition report.
- We can not advise buyers if they should take a VAL FREE® Mortgage: we can not recommend any financial product; we can only inform buyers of the names of the VAL FREE® lenders; if buyers need advice they must consult a solicitor, broker or independent financial adviser.
- If buyers don’t want a VAL FREE® mortgage other mortgages can be found at SMART MOVE®
- MORTGAGE LENDERS
- CHAIN FREE® and CHAIN MENDER® houses are valued on agreed instructions by Chartered Surveyors (RICS Valuation Surveyors) approved by mortgage lenders offering VAL FREE®.
- Our RICS Valuation complies with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) guidelines for valuations for Mortgage Purposes (RICS Red Book).
- No Transcription Fees (Albani will pay these).
- No Valuation cost to seller or buyer (buyers can chose from a selection of lenders).
IMPORTANT POINT: We do not recommend or promote any firm of VAL FREE® mortgage lenders and we do not take fees or commissions.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.