- CHAIN FREE® RICS Surveyor-valued houses are valued on agreed instructions by Chartered Surveyors (RICS Valuation Surveyors) approved by mortgage lenders offering VAL FREE®.
- Our Valuation Surveyors inspection complies with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) guidelines for valuations for Mortgage Purposes (RICS Red Book). See: Road Map
- Your Estate Agents can tell the buyer (they cannot advise) that your house has been pre-valued (at no cost to you or to the buyer) and the names of banks offering VAL FREE®:
- The RICS Surveyors Valuation is not a structural survey or condition report.
- IMPORTANT POINT: If your buyer doesn’t want a VAL FREE® mortgage they can find other mortgages at SMART MOVE®
- We cannot advise buyers if they should take VAL FREE® or recommend any financial product or mortgage lender.
- If buyers need advice they must consult a solicitor, broker or independent financial adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.