- CHAIN FREE® surveyor-valued houses are valued on agreed instructions by Chartered Surveyors (Valuation Surveyors) approved by banks and mortgage lenders offering VAL FREE®.
- Our Valuation Surveyors inspection complies with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) guidelines for valuations for Mortgage Purposes (RICS Red Book).
- Our Surveyors Valuation report is not a structural survey or condition report.
- If you are a member of the Home Owners Plan™ the Estate Agents selling your house will tell prospective buyers (they cannot advise your buyer) that your house has been pre-valued and that the names of banks offering VAL FREE® can be accessed at www.valfreemortgages.com or through the following links:
- A VAL FREE® mortgage or interest-free home finance offer will:
- be received by your buyer generally within 2 weeks with all status checks complete;
- speed up your sale as your buyer has an “offered” mortgage and can now proceed to exchange contracts to buy your house.
- Road Map
- We cannot advise you if you should take VAL FREE® or any other financial product. If you need advice you must consult a solicitor, broker or independent financial adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.