- CHAIN FREE® (Option 1) and CHAIN MENDER® houses will have a valuation already accepted by selected mortgage lenders and home finance providers (agreed instructions to our Valuation Surveyors approved by banks offering VAL FREE®).
- IMPORTANT POINT: Your buyer needs to find the right bank or mortgage lender (competitive finance) and banks require a valuation (takes time).
- VAL FREE® will help you to sell your house quickly to a buyer with finance because the buyer will only have to satisfy the Financial Conduct Authority’s mortgage market review (MMR) rules: that they can afford to buy your house and that the mortgage suits their needs and circumstances.
- IMPORTANT POINT: If your buyer’s mortgage lender or home finance provider responds promptly to their application for VAL FREE® your buyer can have an “offered” mortgage within 10 days (valuation accepted, status checks complete, your buyer set up and ready to go) so your solicitors can quickly complete the sale of your house. See: Road Map
- If you take either the CHAIN FREE® Fall Back Price® or CHAIN MENDER® Provisional Price™ you will have signed a Sale Contact (we will add the buyers name when your house is sold) and your house will be sold empty and vacant.
- IMPORTANT POINT: Post-coronavirus buyers may prefer to view and buy a vacant and empty property.
- Buyers of your house will not be guzumped. Please see our Buyers Anti-guzumping Provision.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE