- IMPORTANT POINT: CHAIN MENDER® will enable you to move before selling (if your house has a current Market Value of not more than £500,000) and your solicitors are holding a current Sale Contract for the property you want to move into but can’t because you haven’t sold your house (we do not buy your house). See: Application
- If your house is slow to sell you can quickly move into a retirement property.
- CHAIN MENDER® will give you a Provisional Price™ which you can take in 5 days for the house you are selling and so can move into your next home without delay. See: How it Works
- You never have to sell your house for less than your Estate Agent recommends you accept (Market Value).
- When your broken chain is mended with CHAIN MENDER® we will pay the Additional Rate of Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) on your second property.
- IMPORTANT POINT: If you take the Provisional Price™ you will not have to pay your Estate Agents a Sale Fee (we do not buy your house). We will instruct them to sell your house and pay them.
- You have no personal responsibility to repay the Provisional Price™ even if your house is sold for less.
- The sellers solicitor is pressing your solicitor to quickly exchange contracts for the property you want to buy.
- You can’t exchange contract because you can’t sell your house (and want to avoid expensive bridging finance).
- You may lose the house you want to buy and end up with abortive legal and survey fees to pay.
- You can’t sell quickly to a buyer with finance (buyers need time to get a mortgage).
- Solved when you have CHAIN MENDER® with a Provisional Price™ (which you can take by giving us 5 days notice at any time during your 3 week Facility Period):
- Tell the Estate Agent selling the property you want to buy that you are not in a chain.
- IMPORTANT POINT: You will be a Fast Seller able to quickly move before selling.
- If you take the Provisional Price™ and the Sale Price of your house exceeds the Valuation you will receive 80% of the Profit (Sale Price less Valuation with no costs or deductions whatsoever).
The house you want to sell must:
- have a current Market Value of not more than £500,000
- be freehold with a Land Registry Title Number
Within the next 12 months we hope CHAIN MENDER® will also be available for leasehold purpose built flats.