THE PROBLEM: Sellers (imperative buyers, lifestyle sellers) don’t want a scheme to avoid being caught in a chain until they desperately need it, when a sale goes wrong or if they can’t sell for more and then are offered a knockdown price.
OUR SOLUTION: CHAIN FREE®.
- CHAIN FREE® is a chain-avoiding insurance type arrangement available through the Home Owners Plan™ guaranteeing you up to 90% of the value of the house you are selling (Fall Back Price®) for 20 weeks from the date of our DataSource Valuation (if you think a home visit will result in a more accurate valuation you can upgrade to RICS Surveyors Valuation).
- The Plan looks at things differently:
- IMPORTANT POINT: Enables you to use CHAIN FREE® to buy your next house for the best price with no legal requirement to take our finance (Fall Back Price®) and no legal requirement to sell your house. See: An Example
- For 20 weeks from DataSource Valuation you can say you are a CASH BUYER up to 90% of the value of your house.
- Gives you time to find the best mortgage for your next property and any extra finance you may need.
- Provides the Fall Back Price® in case your buyer doesn’t proceed, or you can’t wait to sell for your Asking Price.
- Does not buy your house which you never have to sell for less than Market Value.
- Enables you to avoid the chain (which can break at the last minute).
- Helps you quickly secure your next home (after Application you can join the Plan in 1 day).
- Works for you in all market conditions (a safety net in a slow market and to quickly buy against competition in a rising market).
THE PROBLEM: Telling the seller (you) at the earliest opportunity how you can avoid being caught in a chain is a defeatist message when you want your Estate Agents to provide a positive outlook.
OUR SOLUTION: Gives your Estate Agents time to sell for your Asking Price.
- CHAIN FREE® is your safety net:
- You can make an Application when your house is on the market for sale with Rightmove.
- You can join the Home Owners Plan™ providing at that date your house has not been “Added on” Rightmove for sale for more than 10 weeks (time for your Estate Agents to consider if the Plan is right for you).
- Your Estate Agents receive a copy of our DataSource and RICS Surveyors Valuations and our offers of finance (so you can discuss with them).
- How it Works
IMPORTANT POINT: We do not recommend or promote any firm of Estate Agents and we do not take fees or commissions.