- CHAIN FREE® is a chain-avoiding insurance arrangement making you a Proceedable Buyer.
- A Proceedable Buyer is:
- A cash buyer.
- Someone who is selling their property in order to buy their next one and has accepted an offer for their current property.
- You, when you have CHAIN FREE® (available through the Home Owners Plan™) with the insurance of a Fall Back Price® (for up to 40 weeks for the house you are selling). See: How it Works
- You, when you have CHAIN FREE® and can proceed (make an offer) before selling your home (through your chosen Estate Agent) at your Asking Price (we do not buy your house). See: Application
- WHO IS IT FOR? Sellers who need time to sell their house for their Asking Price and can’t proceed to buy their next property until they have sold their own. See: Benefits
- IMPORTANT POINT: CHAIN FREE® will enable you to negotiate the price and secure the property you want to buy without having to sell your house or having to take the Fall Back Price®. See: An Example
- Neither Albani Limited nor the Plan nor any company associated with Albani, its shareholders, Directors or management will buy your house. See: Treating Customers Fairly
The house you want to sell must:
- have a current Market Value of not more than £500,000
- be freehold with a Land Registry Title Number
Within the next 12 months we hope CHAIN FREE® will also be available for leasehold purpose built flats.
ANY LOAN WILL BE SECURED BY A CHARGE OVER THE PROPERTY YOU ARE SELLING. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.