- CHAIN FREE® is a chain-avoiding insurance arrangement making you a Proceedable Buyer
(your house must have a current Market Value of not more than £500,000).
- A Proceedable Buyer is:
- A cash buyer.
- Someone who is selling their property in order to buy their next one and has accepted an offer for their current property.
- You, when you have CHAIN FREE® (available through the Home Owners Plan™) with the insurance of a Fall Back Price® (for up to 40 weeks for the house you are selling). See: How it Works
- You, when you can tell the seller and their Estate Agent you have the finance (the Fall Back Price®) to proceed (make an offer) before selling your home (through your chosen Estate Agent) at your Asking Price. See: An Example
- WHO IS IT FOR? Sellers who need time to sell their house for their Asking Price and can’t proceed to buy their next property until they have sold their own (we do not buy your house). See: Benefits
- IMPORTANT POINT: CHAIN FREE® will enable you to negotiate the price and secure the property you want to buy without having to sell your house or having to take the Fall Back Price®. See: An Example
- Neither Albani Limited nor the Plan nor any company associated with Albani, its shareholders, Directors or management will buy your house. See: Treating Customers Fairly
- Albani Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Reference No. 457682.
The house you want to sell must:
- have a current Market Value of not more than £500,000
- be freehold with a Land Registry Title Number
Within the next 12 months we hope CHAIN FREE® will also be available for leasehold purpose built flats.
ANY LOAN WILL BE SECURED BY A CHARGE OVER THE PROPERTY YOU ARE SELLING. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.