- CHAIN MENDER® is a chain-mending Fast Sale solution to help you quickly move into your next home before selling your own (your house must have a current Market Value of not more than £500,000).
- Neither Albani limited nor any company associated with Albani, its shareholders, Directors or management will buy your house.
- Only if you take the Provisional Price™ will your house be sold.
- Because we do not buy your house the Drawdown Documents include a Sale Contract (our Legal Department will add the buyers name) and Transfer for you to sign so we can sell your house on your behalf.
- WHO IS IT FOR? Sellers whose solicitors are holding a current Sale Contract for the property they want to buy. See: Benefits
- Useful if your house is slow to sell and you want to move into a retirement property as soon as possible.
- CHAIN MENDER® is a Facility Letter confirming you have been offered a guaranteed Provisional Price™ for the house you are selling until it is sold when you will share in the profit.
- IMPORTANT POINT: You do not have to sell your house for less than Market Value. See: Treating Customers Fairly
- Albani Limited is Authorized and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Reference No. 457682. CHAIN MENDER® is an unregulated residential loan as confirmed by the FCA. Regulated loans are those on a property you are living in or are going to live in.
The house you want to sell must:
- have a current Market Value of not more than £500,000
- be freehold with a Land Registry Title Number
PLEASE NOTE: Within the next 12 months we hope CHAIN MENDER® will also be available for leasehold purpose built flats.
ANY LOAN WILL BE SECURED BY A CHARGE OVER THE PROPERTY YOU ARE SELLING. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.