- You can join the Plan at any time up to 4 weeks from the date of your Application.
- The current Market Value of your house must be not more than £500,000 and in one of these Towns.
- The Plan:
- Guarantees Albani Limited will provide you with finance (the Fall Back Price®) calculated as a percentage of the Valuation of the house you are selling which can drawdown (take) on 5 days notice at any time during your 20 week (extendable to 40 weeks) Facility Period.
- Provides CHAIN FREE®, a chain-avoiding insurance type arrangement (you do not have to sell your house and you do not have to take the Fall Back Price®).
- Enables you, when you have received our signed Offer Documents to say you are a cash buyer.
- Plan Membership is 1 Year (52 weeks) from Surveyors Valuation or DataSource Valuation:
- If you take the Fall Back Price® at the end of a 40 week Facility Period (because you can’t wait to sell at your Asking Price) there is time for the Plan to sell your house.
- If the Sale Price of your house exceeds Valuation you will receive 80% of the Profit (Sale Price less Valuation) with no costs or deductions whatsoever (the Plan will retain the difference between Fall Back Price® and Valuation).
- If you join the Plan (subject to your solicitors approval) and sign the Offer Documents you will only pay the 1% Fee (Option 1: 90% Surveyors Valuation):
- If you take Fall Back Price® during your 20 week Facility Period (extendable to 40 weeks).
- If you sell your house during your Plan Membership.
- If you do not take the Fall Back Price® and during your Plan Membership you take your house off the market for sale 1% Fee payable in up to 1 Year (52 weeks).
- IMPORTANT POINT: Joining the Plan and signing the Offer Documents does:
- not commit you to sell your house.
- not commit you to take the Fall Back Price®.
- not commit you to accepting the Plan T&Cs (unless your solicitors have approved them).
- Only if you decide to take the Fall Back Price® will your house be sold through the Plan:
- The Offer Documents sent to your solicitors will include a Sale Contract (our Legal Department will add the buyers name) and Transfer for you to sign.
Your First Name (Required)
Your Last Name (Required)
Your Password (Required)
Confirm Your Password (Required)