- When a seller accepts an offer from a buyer and the seller subsequently accepts a higher offer from another buyer for more money the first buyer has been gazumped.
- If you want to buy a house from us you will not be guzumped:
- We will only accept your offer conditional upon you exchanging contracts and paying our Legal Department a 5% Sale Deposit within 6 weeks from the date of our Acceptance Email.
- We will not sell the house you want to buy to someone else for more money than you have offered.
- Time being of the essence Albani reserving the right to deal with other buyers at any time conditional upon this timetable not being adhered to.
- Our Anti-gazumping Provision gives buyers peace of mind.