- When a seller accepts an offer from a buyer and subsequently accepts a higher offer from another buyer for more money the first buyer has been gazumped.
- If you take our finance and we are selling your house the Drawdown Documents include a Sale Contract (our Legal Department will add the buyers name) and Transfer for you to sign:
- We will only accept a buyer’s offer conditional upon the buyer exchanging contracts and paying our Legal Department a 5% Sale Deposit within 6 weeks from the date of our Acceptance Email.
- We will not sell the house they want to buy to someone else for more money than they have offered.
- Time being of the essence Albani reserving the right to deal with other buyers at any time conditional upon this timetable not being adhered to.
- Our Anti-gazumping Provision gives buyers peace of mind.