- VAL FREE® Customer Proposition
“Visit VAL FREE® mortgage lenders to view a selection of ready-to-go mortgage offers for the surveyor-valued house you want to buy – useful when competitive finance is in short supply“.IMPORTANT POINT: VAL FREE® is a mortgage offer generally available within 10 days (subject only to mortgage market review rules that the home owner can afford to buy the house and that the mortgage suits their needs and circumstances). See: Benefits
- With VAL FREE® buyers have a RICS Surveyors Valuation already accepted by selected mortgage lenders (if upsizing, the buyer has time to find any additional finance required).
- Because the house you are selling is surveyor-valued a VAL FREE® mortgage offer will give applicants confidence they can quickly finance the purchase of that house without paying a valuation fee and before they have put their own home on the market for sale.
- All surveyor-valued houses will be sold (empty and vacant) after a thorough spring cleaning, with their gardens tidied.
- Post-coronavirus buyers may prefer to view and buy a vacant and empty property.
- Applicants Buying
Introduce applicants to VAL FREE® before your competitors get an instruction to sell their property (instructions secure Sale Fees).
- Reluctant Buyers
Introduce VAL FREE® to encourage reluctant buyers (Applicants avoid abortive valuation costs).
- Applicants for the same property
Introduce VAL FREE® to all parties (so there is no chain) and so all applicants can get a mortgage offer for a pre-valued property subject to status checks.
- All Clients and Applicants
Offer all applicants VAL FREE® and all clients and applicants CHAIN FREE®. Introduce VAL FREE® to assist the fast sale of your Clients property and to secure another listing. VAL FREE® will help your firm:
- sell houses
- frustrate competitors
- gain new business
- secure existing business
- convert existing business quicker
- save lost business
VAL FREE® will help Clients and Applicants:
- in a flat market to proceed
- in a rising market to avoid abortive valuation costs