- If you want interest-free finance to buy one of our surveyor-valued houses click on the icon below to open the homepage of the VAL FREE® Home Finance provider of your choice or go to VAL FREE® Mortgage lenders to find the contact details of the providers of VAL FREE® interest-based mortgages.
- Unlike conventional mortgages, home purchase plans are based on co-ownership and leasing. The bank and you jointly purchase the property as partners. Each monthly payment increases your ownership, while paying rent on the portion that the bank still owns. At the end of the term, you have sole ownership, without interest having featured in the transaction.
- When you have the provider’s contact details you (the buyer) must tell them you would like a VAL FREE® Home Finance offer and give them the properties address and postcode.
- Or you (the buyer) can chose any other home finance provider (they won’t be offering VAL FREE® so you will have to pay their valuation fees for the house you want to buy).
- Our Road Mapwill show you what can happen in real-time if you make an application on line.
- We can not advise you if you should take VAL FREE® Home Finance or any other financial product. We can only inform you about them. If you need advice you must consult a solicitor, broker or independent financial adviser.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.