- IMPORTANT POINT: Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority | Reference No: 457682
- Permission for Arranging (bringing about) regulated mortgage contracts
- Estate Agents are not regulated by the FCA for CHAIN FREE®, CHAIN MENDER® or VAL FREE®
- Estate Agents only require a Credit Brokerage License for VAL FREE®
- IMPORTANT POINT: Estate Agents do not advise ONLY submit home owners Application
CHAIN FREE® and CHAIN MENDER®
- Are outside the definition of regulated activities involving arranging (See: PERG 4.5.11G)
- Regulated loans are those on a property the “home owner” is living in or going to live in.
- When the home owner takes our finance (CHAIN FREE® Fall Back Price® or CHAIN MENDER® Provisional Price™) their house must be contemporaneously empty and vacant.
- Are exempt for the purposes of the Consumer Credit Act (CCA); exemption introduced on 1st October 2008
- The Home Owners Plan™ is not a Collective Investment Scheme (FCA confirmation)
- Is a regulated mortgage contract